Expressions of Interest - Industrial Designers
We are always searching for experienced and highly skilled Industrial Designers to join our team as our company expands. We need top notch people who want to be involved in something awesome!
Your role as an Industrial Designer will involve a broad range of tasks within the product development process. You will be responsible for brainstorming and conceptual development, CAD design and modelling, along with presentation involving rendering and graphic design elements. You will also be involved with 3D printing and prototype assembly, where your essential hands-on skills will be required.
- A creative mind with strong brainstorming and exceptional problem solving skills
- A passion and keen eye for beautifully designed products
- A Industrial Design or Product Design qualification or similar
- Good general workshop skills and experience making stuff
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Good time management and organisation skills
- An interest in cutting edge technology, innovation, and well-designed things
Please submit a portfolio showing some examples of your work with your expression of interest - those who do not include a portfolio are much less likely to be considered for future roles.
By submitting an expression of interest, you are registering your application with Blender in case of future vacancies.